Certified Home Health Care
CHHA services are intermittent skilled care, provided under the direction of MD orders. Home health care services are coordinated with interdisciplinary team members to ensure the most efficient plan for the patients’ safe transition and stay in the community.
Participants in this program receive individualized nursing, medical and rehabilitation services that allow them to maintain maximum independence and remain in the comfort of their homes.
Our Certified Home Health Agency is licensed in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Nassau, Suffolk and Westchester Counties. Referrals may be made from an acute care or long term care facility, community, or directly from home.
Home care services include:
- Comprehensive assessment by a Registered Nurse
- Individualized nursing care plans
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Social work and Nutrition
- Home health aides
- Discharge Planning
- Specialized services are available such as infusion and wound care
- 24-hour telephone availability
Most insurances accepted. Advisors are available to answer your questions. For further information and admissions, call 718-289-2700 or 516-586-1500.