Quality care means hiring quality people.
Parker Jewish Institute for Health Care and Rehabilitation has a longstanding reputation for excellence and innovation in resident and patient care, teaching and research. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefit packages, and the opportunity to work and exchange ideas with leaders in their fields of specialization.
In addition to a friendly, collaborative environment and exciting career-ladder opportunities, Parker Jewish Institute offers all the convenience factors:
- A modern, safe and secure campus
- Location at the Queens/Nassau County border
- Easily accessible by public transportation or auto
- Free parking
- A variety of nearby child care options, colleges and universities
- A superb, low-cost employee cafeteria
- Day, evening and night shifts, and some flex shifts.
Parker is an equal opportunity employer. All resumes are treated in strictest confidence.View Employment Opportunities with Parker here: https://parkerinstitute.applicantpro.com/jobs/.