Planned Giving offers donors a rewarding method to support the Institute, while obtaining excellent financial benefits, which include:
- Reducing current income taxes
- Avoiding capital gains taxes
- Increasing spendable income
- Supplementing an existing retirement plan
- Reducing taxable estate and probate costs
- Providing for the special needs of a family member
- Increasing the amount children will inherit
- Keeping a family business or other valuable assets intact for your heirs
Our staff would be pleased to meet with you and your advisors in confidence and with no obligation, to provide assistance in helping you make an informed decision about how to help support Parker Jewish Institute Foundation. Please call 718-289-2143 to schedule an appointment.
We welcome the opportunity to express our thanks to those friends who have remembered Parker in conjunction with their will or estate plan. If you have made a provision for the Institute, please let us know so that we may acknowledge your kindness and generosity. Notifying the Institute also enables us to plan wisely for the future.
Those who make a Planned Gift of $10,000 or more become members of Parker’s growing Living Legacy Society. Cognizant of the Institute’s present as well as future needs, this group of men and women provide Parker with a measure of fiscal security and the ability to plan for an even brighter tomorrow.
The names of our Living Legacy Society members are prominently recognized on Parker’s Living Legacy Wall, located in the Institute’s lobby.